Welcome to newyearbundle.com. This site and flash bundle sale is owned by flashbundles.com. By using one of our websites (“Site”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Notice govern the relationship between you and flashbundles.com ("Flash Bundles"), provider of the Site, in your use of the Site. The terms “Provider” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the Site, Flash Bundles. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- Additionally, by accessing and using our Site, you agree to be bound by the terms found in our Privacy Notice which can be accessed by the following link.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates, partners, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the Provider or with the use of this website by communicating fully your concern with the Provider. Should communication with the Provider not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your concern or issue to the courts of the State of New South Wales, Australia, within one year of the dispute arising. You also agree that the successful party in any court action will be entitled to payment of its reasonable attorney fees involved in reaching a final order.
- Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make instalment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the Provider’s websites directed to any other customers of the Provider.
- The total aggregate liability of Provider arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services, from all theories of liability and all causes of action, shall in no case exceed the total amount of fees actually received by Provider from you in the 6 months preceding your claim.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Provider against any third party claim arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services.
- Provider may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
- By continuing to use Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Flash Bundles grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the courses and resources in our bundles. You may reproduce and store portions of their content for your personal use, and non-commercial use. Full-scale reproduction of book contents is expressly prohibited.
- You may not make or distribute unauthorized copies of the courses or resources in the bundles. If you transfer possession of any course or resource in a bundle to a third party, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to Flash Bundles and its partners.
- You are granted the right to access all content of the courses and resources provided in your bundle(s).
- You may also print pages of the courses and resources included in the bundle and/or store portions of the courses and resources for your own personal use.
- You agree to protect the licensed courses and resources from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You will notify Flash Bundles of any known or suspected unauthorized use including unauthorized use or theft of your log in or registration information.
- Flash Bundles reserves the right to modify, add or remove content, features and functionality of the licenced courses and resources at the publisher’s sole discretion.
- Access to the download area may be interrupted due to routine site maintenance or by actions beyond the control of Flash Bundles.
- You acknowledge that the use of the licensed courses and resources is for your personal use only
Flash Bundles does not guarantee individual results with the courses and resources offered. Flash Bundle’s bundled content, our website content, and any other services are intended to help you access high-quality courses at a very low price. As an individual, you need to take action on the information provided to get the results you desire. Flash Bundles is not responsible for the courses and other content provided by third-parties, including our contributors. For any specific course or resource questions, complaints, or disputes, please liaise directly with the specific course or resource owner.
If you have any questions, always feel free to contact us using the below:
Thank you for being here!